It's official

Rattlecan

4 hours ago, donkpow said:

10% senior discount at Goodwill stores on Wednesdays. I believe.

Pep Boys (Manny, Moe, & Jack) has a senior discount. Check the store for days. It might be Tuesdays. Our store gives a senior discount any day, when I ask.

1_ff868849a71e9d7bf9c84dd9e9cf814d.jpg

I got a discount at Goodwill a month ago. I was pissed they didn't even ask for ID  :scratchhead:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

Wow! Are you serious? Do you have any idea of the number of side-effects you're missing?

I don't think that you have the hang of this business yet.

I have two scripts, and the nurses at Doctor's offices always seem to think that two for someone my age is really low.  :)

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

I have two scripts, and the nurses at Doctor's offices always seem to think that two for someone my age is really low.  :)

I have to be honest and say that I'd certainly look down on you....oh yes. You probably have full control of your bladder as well......you should be ashamed. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, onbike1939 said:

You probably have full control of your bladder as well......

So far, yes.  Although I do have to get up and go about 4 or 5 times each night.  I have forgotten what it is like to go to bed and sleep through the night.  Young people have no idea how wonderful it is to be young.  :)

6 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

So far, yes.  Although I do have to get up and go about 4 or 5 times each night.  I have forgotten what it is like to go to bed and sleep through the night.  Young people have no idea how wonderful it is to be young.  :)

So true......I dream of kidnapping healthy eighteen-year-olds and purloining their body parts.

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Further said:

So far my biggest benefit  from aging is that the bar maids flirt a bit more loosely, no danger in petting the toothless dog   ? 

I, too, have noticed that the young ladies seem to smile and be more friendly to me these days.  Guess I remind them of their Grandpa.  :)