Happy Monday...who is working today?

petitepedal

Not me. We may get 6-8 inches of snow tonight so I just put the blower on the tractor. Hopefully I’ll be able to take it off again and get the rest of next years wood out of the sugarbush. 

Wife was off today. We spent money and made more work. I don’t like this kind of Holliday. I like Memorial Day, July 4rh, and Labor Day. We have a picnic, enjoy family, go swimming. November Government hollliday the weather is crap, most people still have work and school, no picnic, no fun, just go to Home Depot and spend money buying stuff that I will have to install. New toilet to replace the one that works fine, new floor tile, new door lock for the door to the room WOLJ stores her government computers in when she is not using them.

cleaned and repaired sled dog kennels. Hauled hay to the horses.  Built another sheep pen and moved some sheep.  Caught the old hens and took them to the butcher plant.  Went to the feed mill and got feed for the cattle and sheep.  Went to Menards for some supplies while they had the 11% rebate this week.  Made trail signs for the sled dog training class on Saturday.