How long do you wait?

Prophet Zacharia

I was going to say 15 minutes.  If you're over 20 I think you're off the hook.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Depends.  A good client much longer that a bad client.  A vendor, much less that a bad client - co-worker, not at all.

What about someone who forgot to set their clocks back last weekend?

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Depends.  A good client much longer that a bad client.  A vendor, much less that a bad client - co-worker, not at all.

County employee. She holds some clout with my administration, but I'm in the right on the issue. I'd rather suck it up, deal with her and put the issue to bed. But now it's 26 minutes....

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

County employee. She holds some clout with my administration, but I'm in the right on the issue. I'd rather suck it up, deal with her and put the issue to bed. But now it's 26 minutes....

That's about 11 minutes longer than I would have waited I think.  

14 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Call her - leave a message.  Tell her you are sorry you missed her call.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

I look at it this way, and don't care about other peoples schedules. I am to clock in and out at specific times. If it is time for me to go and I'm not working on something for my boss.. then bitches... I"M OUT! 
Call me back during my operating hours that I am in the shop.. other then that it can not be that urgent 

Working for Universities and the Feds, I did not have the freedom to avoid and dismiss calls.  Those types of things would come back to haunt me.  What I did do on occasion would transfer some uncomfortable calls to my last boss, and then wait for him to come tromping down the hall to ask 'What the Hell?'?

• Envious 1