yard work poll

12string

success/fail  

9 members have voted

1. 1. When the wife is using the riding mower and lawn sweeper to pick up leaves, how would you rate completing over 50% of the job prior to setting the mower on fire

• Total success
    • good job
    • incomplete
    • Next time let me do the leaves

4 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

First put the fire out on the mower. Second see if the wife is OK. 

Now before you scolded me for that, answer me this: If you crash your bike, don't you check it for damage first then see how bad you are bleeding and broken? 

sorry - bad edit, this poll thing is new to me

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I am impressed that your wife does lawn work. But then again, my lawn doesn't have any burn marks.

WoJSTL does almost all the yard work until it takes some muscles. Then I hire get to do it.

She does have trouble getting the gasoline leaf blower started so I bought her a can of starting fluid. Maybe there will be a fire in my yard also.

• Awesome 1

26 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I am impressed that your wife does lawn work. But then again, my lawn doesn't have any burn marks.

The mower was a Mother's day gift a few years back.  If she keeps setting gifts on fire, I will have to just stop buying her gifts until she learns gratitude.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 12string said:

1. When the wife is using the riding mower and lawn sweeper to pick up leaves, how would you rate completing over 50% of the job prior to setting the mower on fire

my wife or yours. because my wife does no such thing. 

2 minutes ago, 2Far said:

An excellent plan on her part. 

It didn't work. I don't care if we ever mow the grass. We live in the middle of nowhere, if we never mowed it we would not get any complaints. She is the one who thinks we should mow. I just take the wheel off, clean the dirt and crap off the rim and off the tire, remount the tire and fill it with slime, re-inflate and remount the tire, go in and tell her breaks over, go mow.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1