How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?

Road Runner

8 minutes ago, Ltdskilz said:

two many.

^this, but I have cut down. Probably 4-6 a day. I started drinking decaf tea after lunch as caffeine was starting to affect my sleep. I used to drink regular coffee right up to bed time with no problem. Not anymore 

• Heart 1

As others have mentioned - define cup.

I grab either 21 ounce refill in my travel mug or a 24 oz cup on the way to work.  Noon or soon thereafter I have another ~20 ounce cup.  Around 8 or 9 pm WoKzoo and I both like an evening cup of coffee so another 12 to 16 oz there.  So about the equivalent of 4.5 12 Oz cups.  Thanks for making me think about it in those terms.

Back when I was a code jockey (application developer in today's lingo) I drank coffee none stop from 8 am to 5 pm.  Maybe 10 cups come days maybe 15 others.  It was not good.

• Heart 1

I can't drink coffee, as I lose weight, my stomach seems to be getting better, so I can have an occasional cup.

Coffee is civilisation in a cup, a moment where the extraordinary can rescue one from the dreariness that infests our days, at least for the moment.

• Heart 1

We used to have an office coffee pot until our area was renovated in the late '90's and I drank 4-5 12 oz. mugs/day.

Since then a 20 oz. Mr. Coffee maker filled my thermos for work and now makes my AM brew and sometimes another 20 oz. for lunch if I'm having breakfast-type meals for lunch.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

As others have mentioned - define cup.

I grab either 21 ounce refill in my travel mug or a 24 oz cup on the way to work.  Noon or soon thereafter I have another ~20 ounce cup.  Around 8 or 9 pm WoKzoo and I both like an evening cup of coffee so another 12 to 16 oz there.  So about the equivalent of 4.5 12 Oz cups.  Thanks for making me think about it in those terms.

Back when I was a code jockey (application developer in today's lingo) I drank coffee none stop from 8 am to 5 pm.  Maybe 10 cups come days maybe 15 others.  It was not good.

All that caffeine and you still can’t get the lawn mowed. ?