Ice, Ice Baby.

Parr8hed

As I was getting dressed in the locker room this morning I thought the lady on the TV was telling us to watch out for black guys. I thought that strange with all the political correctness and racial profiling stuff these days. I stepped out the door to walk over to my car and discovered the whole parking lot was a sheet of ice, BLACK ICE. 

• Haha 2

Whelp after I finally started getting used to my Honda Pilot and have it all “guyed up” to turn it into a man car, now my wife wants it back for the winter. She doesn’t want to drive her Honda Oddity in the winter on slippery roads because it’s only front wheel drive. She says I can drive the van because I’m retired and only go to the gym, the store, the doctor, and the massage therapist.

I just took out a box of tools, gloves, ear plugs, safety glasses, tie down straps, chain lube, etc. I put up three seats, I’ll probably have to put the rest of them up when we pick up the grandkids.

It’s going to be a long, cold winter. I think she really just wants the remote start so the car is warm when she gets in. The Oddity has leather heated seats but no remote start.

Actually the granddaughters did make me sit down and watch it with them because it’s “The best movie ever made”.

30 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Which, as a good Grandpa, you've watched 347 times.

I also saw the Frozen show at Disney World with them. My four granddaughters were not the only little girls singing “Let it go” at the top of their lungs.