Jump to content

tonight's beer


bikeman564™
 Share

Recommended Posts

Last night's first beer was a disappointment... a pint can of River Horse "Citrus Maximus" that had all this white crud floating in it.  I sadly poured it down the drain along with my tears.

Luckily I still had a couple bottles of 90-Minute IPA in there.  (I only drank 1)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

Last night's first beer was a disappointment... a pint can of River Horse "Citrus Maximus" that had all this white crud floating in it.  I sadly poured it down the drain along with my tears.

Luckily I still had a couple bottles of 90-Minute IPA in there.  (I only drank 1)

I guess it was all downhill after they mooved of Lambertville. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

Last night's first beer was a disappointment... a pint can of River Horse "Citrus Maximus" that had all this white crud floating in it.  I sadly poured it down the drain along with my tears.

Luckily I still had a couple bottles of 90-Minute IPA in there.  (I only drank 1)

I think I passed by cans of DH 75 minute IPA, a new one i spose. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I think I passed by cans of DH 75 minute IPA, a new one i spose. 

I remember this being a simple combination of the 60 and 90, but something I read recently seemed to have a different description.

I find I am really getting into this hazy, "New England IPA" genre.  RH's "Juiced" IPA is a good one, methinks.  But 90-Minute is still one of the best.

  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

I remember this being a simple combination of the 60 and 90, but something I read recently seemed to have a different description.

I find I am really getting into this hazy, "New England IPA" genre.  RH's "Juiced" IPA is a good one, methinks.  But 90-Minute is still one of the best.

Me too!  The hazy IPA is my latest fave.  I'll have to try that RH Juiced.  Sounds similar to the Left Hand Juicy Goodness.  It is a golden ale that tastes amazingly frooty even though it has only barley, hops, yeast, and water as ingredients.

BTW, I had a Tuckahoe hazy IPA on tap that was fantastic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...