You are a neanderthal

Randomguy

It's claimed that White and Asians, in particular, have 3% genes from Neanderthals that were NOT in the Modern Human genome when we left Africa.

There was obviously interaction - there are caves in Israel near each other where one was occupied by Modern Humans and the other by Neanderthals for at least centuries.

Whether it was rapes or a separated member of one group living with the other, both cases surely happened.

Little by little, our Modern Human ancestors drove the other humanoids to extinction, from Homo Erectus to the Neanderthals.  It's possible that our extensive language and culture of living in large settlements gave us an edge.  Our brains aren't bigger but different areas were bigger and that contributed to our edge.  For example, the tool kit used by the Neanderthals was the same whether they lived in Ice Age conditions or warm conditions.  Humans who overlapped with them had tool kits that were superior because they were modified and improved to fit the local conditions.

By the time civilization arrived, the nearest thing to us humans were chimps, gorillas, and orangutans and it became obvious to every religion that their god created a world where humans had dominion since nothing else that was highly sentient like us existed anymore.

I am just a poor unfrozen cave man lawyer - I know not your strange ways.  Man, I miss Phil Hartman. :D

OTOH, I love Wikipedia!  Those Wikipedians sure love their TV!  :D  You people should consider giving some to it in its latest fund drive - it is a treasure of the Internet age.  On one hand, sort of amazing it knocked off commercial encyclopedias, but then OTOH (my FLA of the day, BTW!), Microsloth sucks so bad at customer satisfaction that I guess it isn't all that amazing.  It is sort of unique, a product that users can help shape and develop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfrozen_Caveman_Lawyer

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1