Had to up the dosage

goldendesign

The Tylenol no longer was working. I'm taking an opiod now. I tried to go without but they ended up increasing radiation dosage and narrowing the field this week. Even with the smallest dosage of oxy, 5mg, it takes it down to a 4 on the pain scale. 

Only 7 more treatment days left. The doctor doesn't mince words, beginning of the week he told me this was going to be a slog until a few weeks after. I think he earns a "no shit" from me when I see him again.

• Sad 4

35 minutes ago, late said:

They have RX pot. I'd suggest growing your own, rather than buying.

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/how-to-get-a-medical-marijuana-card-in-florida

I wouldn't mind but the process takes 6-8 weeks. I'm almost done to begin with. Shit is rough and all but I didn't bother with any medications until now. I looked into medical marijuana and when the cancer comes back I'll go straight to a med-bud card.

2 minutes ago, No One said:

My own results were far from miraculous, but in my case, I'm convinced it helped me.

I've used mindful meditation for years. It is one of the main reasons I attribute to my sobriety in drugs and alcohol. 

Its also what I believe allowed me to go almost the full treatment on just Tylenol.

• Heart 3

1 minute ago, goldendesign said:

I wouldn't mind but the process takes 6-8 weeks. I'm almost done to begin with. Shit is rough and all but I didn't bother with any medications until now. I looked into medical marijuana and when the cancer comes back I'll go straight to a med-bud card.

There's going to be a fairly tough period after treatment stops.

Been there, done that, I grow my own.

2 hours ago, Scrapr said:

WoScrapr uses a Vape pen w/CBD. Helps her a lot

I do coconut oil extracts of mostly medical pot, which I put into capsules. As someone who can remember the 60s, I'll never get completely over getting stoned from a pill. It's like, where's the joint, man?