Bad people

Longjohn

So the first real cold weather we have had and a new cat shows up on our front porch. It is a very pregnant tiger cat. I open the door to put some food out for it and it wants to come inside. This is snot a feral cat, it is obviously somebody’s house cat that didn’t want to deal with kittens and dropped it off out in the country. I can’t feed everybody. Anyone want a cat lady starter kit? I’ll even throw in the first bag of cat food.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Cats are disgusting.

That said, they are creatures with personalities and feelings and such, and I always treat them as well as I can.  Maybe you can snatch and take to an adoption place so the kitty bitch can have her insides shredded to prevent more kittens being born out of wedlock.

On the other hand, do you have a mouse or bird problem you want sorted?  Let the kitty stick around with a bit of food during the pregnancy, it will still hunt while disgusting and knocked up, so there is that.

Good luck!

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Cats are disgusting.

That said, they are creatures with personalities and feelings and such, and I always treat them as well as I can.  Maybe you can snatch and take to an adoption place so the kitty bitch can have her insides shredded to prevent more kittens being born out of wedlock.

On the other hand, do you have a mouse or bird problem you want sorted?  Let the kitty stick around with a bit of food during the pregnancy, it will still hunt while disgusting and knocked up, so there is that.

Good luck!

We have four feral cats that adopted us. They do quite well taking care of the rodents. Now if I could just get them to catch and eat the groundhogs.

• Haha 1