How Often Do You Replace Your Non-stick Cookware?

Razors Edge

We have a non-stick pan we use quite often.  Despite NEVER using metal utensils with it, it still eventually gets scratched up.  I think they last about a year in "near perfect" state, but by the end of the second year, I am usually replacing it.

How about you folks?

54 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

We have a non-stick pan we use quite often.  Despite NEVER using metal utensils with it, it still eventually gets scratched up.  I think they last about a year in "near perfect" state, but by the end of the second year, I am usually replacing it.

How about you folks?

Most of my stuff is stainless and has got to be at least 5 years old now. I do keep a couple of non stick frying pans and replace them every couple of years.  Yeah they do lose their non stick quality over time.

I don't bother spending big bucks on fancy non stick.  It all seems to break down anyway.  I just buy them in places like Marshals or TJ Max for $10 to 15.  I just picked up a pair of the new "copper" coated pans.  They are very slippery but I have no idea how long they will last.  At those prices however a couple of years would be fine.