Great way to be out in miserable weather

groupw

12 hours ago, Kzoo said:

What an offensive juggernaut of a game that was.  I watched much of the game.  68* where I was.  Attendance was 2, just me and Toby.  Wrong team won.

#gogreen

The refs did what they could, but it wasn’t meant to be! I rarely say this, but the officiating was so poor it almost changed the outcome of the game. 

At one point, a kid selling Runzas was getting a couple for people near me. I was next to get one. Suddenly a girl from Security ran up to the boy and pointed to the MSU sideline. One of their coaches was at the fence with his money in hand wanting to try a Runza. The kid forgot to come back. So in effect, the coach stole my lunch! ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Scrapr said:

TIL  Runza = Nebraska Hot Pocket  ?

https://www.runza.com/menu/product/original-runza-sandwich

Our beloved OS Beavers have never been the overdog. We have sucked for many years. But the times everything comes together and the big upset happens is magical. 08 OS beats #1 USC on a Thursday night

Runza is way better than a Hot Pocket! 

We had the OS connection with Riley. I was willing to give him a chance. I wondered what he could do with top-notch facilities and budget. But after seeing the Ohio State game in person last year. I immediately changed my mind. You could tell in the tunnel walk that the players had no fight in them. What I saw on the field was like nothing I had ever seen from a Nebraska team. It was embarrasing! So glad to see Scott Frost and crew helping to change the mindset of the players. It will keep us in the fight until recruits that are a better fit for his program arrive. 

You bought Riley in the day old bagel aisle. Very odd hire. But thanks for paying his buyout for us. 

At one time he was very good. An offensive genius even. But he has a style of play that doesn't fit Nebraska. Typically QBs take a couple years to get the offense in his system. It can be very complicated. Now I'm not saying Ne players can't pick it up. It is just not plug and play

His time is past. CFB offenses have kind of moved on from true pro style. At USC they were calling him 9 minute Mike. Because that is how long his offense took to score