So how have you been sleeping?

petitepedal

My best nights last week were Thursday to Friday and Friday to Saturday....last night I slept like poop ?  I did have a few of "Dots Homestyle Pretzels" last night...but just a few...(I am doing real well at the size of my snacks or treats...) Don't know if they have something in the seasoning :wacko:

I do like a good nights sleep....I wish they happened more often :dontknow:

Like a rock the last couple of nights!  I am a CPAP evangelist now - it is slightly inconvenient but the sleep is amazing.  Maybe you need to go for a sleep study - insurance should cover it, maybe completely.  I held off for way too long thinking loosing weight might do it, but I can still do that, and meanwhile I can get enough oxygen at night for my brian. :)

43 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

My best nights last week were Thursday to Friday and Friday to Saturday....last night I slept like poop ?  I did have a few of "Dots Homestyle Pretzels" last night...but just a few...(I am doing real well at the size of my snacks or treats...) Don't know if they have something in the seasoning :wacko:

Not too bad for past 2 nights. Around 6 hrs. of sleep each night. I consider now 5 hrs. per night great.

I used to sleep straight without waking up for 7-8 hrs. every night for lst 50 yrs. of my life. I know how frustrated you are, petite.  

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

I haven't been sleeping well lately, I think mostly because there have been some trivial but positively exciting things that have kept me up, like going ahead in a daily-move game against rated Chess Expert then going ahead in another game and putting myself in position to qualify for the final round - along with 5 other players - in the Team USA: Southeast Team Championship, getting hold of the 3D version of The Wizard of Oz (1939, Judy Garland, etc.), watching the beginning late at night then not being able to turn it off until it was finished.

Since we've got sun and 60F to mid 50's during the afternoons of Monday and Tuesday and I want to do some yard work, I'm planning to try to get a good night's sleep Sunday night, but I sleep cycle may be a little out of sync.

I can get by on 5 or 6 hours of sleep a day.  But I need a good 8 hours each night.  

Truthfully, I am a terrible sleeper.  I don't think about how much I get, because I am sure it would stress me out.  I think a large part of my poor sleep habits are related to 18 straight years of shift work.  That topped with being a flopper.  I need to remake the be every day as everything is pulled up and out during the night.  Thankfully WofZ is a sound sleeper and my issues do not affect her sleep.  

• Haha 1