Do you know what I want more than anything right now?

Randomguy

I had pistachio shortbread tea..a little milk and sugar to get me going....I have since finished last nights dishes, washed my patio doors and started assembling a tree...I just finished my breakfast of Turkey, stuffing and gravy....

I will nosh on carrots and celery between now and the next meal...of leftover Turkey, Stuffing and Gravy :whistle:  Oh and that meal might have leftover green bean casserole...

Just now, Randomguy said:

I didn't get overly stuffed, which is rare.  I tried not to overeat and succeeded, which is also rare.  I also had to leave before dessert, which was disappointing.

I love turkey when done right and it was. I skipped the potato, yams and stuffing and loaded up on turkey and veggies.  And a small slice of apple pie a la mode!

Glucose was ok this morning so I did alright last night.

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, No One said:

...I can only think of one, or at most two restaurants here that make an acceptable corned beef hash.  For some reason, it's a dying art.

This is very sad indeed.  Ham salad, also dying, and equally sad, but in a different way.  These fey bastards think that avocado toast is all that and have forgotten what good satisfying food actually tastes like.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I am still confused as to why tea needs enhancement. 

Sometimes I steep too long and it gets bitter.  Vanilla almond milk helps.

33 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Mine was green. 

I mostly drink black tea, when I drink white or green tea, I do not put milk in it.

3 minutes ago, No One said:

...it was probably junk tea.  When you go to Chinatown in San Francisco and load up on the high priced stuff, you don't put anything in it.

Please send me some.

19 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Please send me some.

...OK. I'll let you know when next I go for resupply.  They have some stuff with long leaves all tied up in a little ball (looks like a sea anemone when you steep it) that makes every cup of tea a celebration.  I used to be able to get it at the co-op here, too. I'll check and report back.  I've been on a cocoa binge lately.  Cocoa was the drink of  Aztec royalty.:)

• Heart 1