Sad day

sheep_herder

I see..  all the love did not make her "belong" for her situation.

I'm trying to imagine actually from China...in Montana. I know that it shouldn't make a difference since she grew up American....but honestly, identity and how other people perceive you, does make a difference after all as one gets older.  . People who don't know the family, will notice the difference.  Those who know the family, don't notice.

Yea, suicide is hard on a family.  Very sad.

2 hours ago, shootingstar said:

I see..  all the love did not make her "belong" for her situation.

I'm trying to imagine actually from China...in Montana. I know that it shouldn't make a difference since she grew up American....but honestly, identity and how other people perceive you, does make a difference after all as one gets older.  . People who don't know the family, will notice the difference.  Those who know the family, don't notice.

Yea, suicide is hard on a family.  Very sad.

This article should help understand this large, loving, and giving family. Depression affects a large number of people and apparently has no boundary.

Very sad. One of my cousin's son, another young person, left the world the same way last year.

At that age, every setback or frustration or hurt is often greatly magnified beyond its real significance. Fortunately, I never taught or coached a teenager who resorted to suicide, but there were some, through the years, who were impossible to convince that if times were tough now, just wait: things are sure to be better in the future.

I was a member of a running forum. There was a woman there who really helped us understand a little better how irrational and pervasive depression can be. She explained how close she was to suicide a couple different times. 

I’ve lost a couple good friends to suicide. I’m so sorry for your loss.