I am out and about in NYC, what should I do?

Randomguy

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

Go for a run, it's free.

No it isn't free, it comes with pain, knee and hip pain, and also foot.  It is also evil, plus you have to buy good shoes that begin to break down the moment you lace them up.

I am at a public library right now, it is actually pretty cool.  I signed up for a library card and I am on a computer and am charging my phone.  I will play tourist afterword, then start looking for Christmas things for RO (she wants everything, literally).

Oh, another nice thing about a NYC library card is that it gives you free access to all the museums in NYC, how cool is that?

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

No it isn't free, it comes with pain, knee and hip pain, and also foot.  It is also evil, plus you have to buy good shoes that begin to break down the moment you lace them up.

I am at a public library right now, it is actually pretty cool.  I signed up for a library card and I am on a computer and am charging my phone.  I will play tourist afterword, then start looking for Christmas things for RO (she wants everything, literally).

Oh, another nice thing about a NYC library card is that it gives you free access to all the museums in NYC, how cool is that?

Library books make excellent Christmas presents. For a week, at least!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1