Why do chicks not wear socks?

Randomguy

This is weird to me.  It is cold out, coats and hats are on, and the chicks have shorter pants and no socks.  

My conclusion is that there is an imbalance in chick brains, and this causes them to not understand weather and how it affects them. 

Is there another way to look at it that makes different sense?

11 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

My conclusion is that there is an imbalance in chick brains

Around here, I think that is true for young male brians as well.  It is common, lately, to see them wearing just shorts and a t-shirt, no matter how cold it is.  It appears that today's young men think it is a display of virility to ignore mother nature.  I assume it is designed to impress the sockless chicks.  Whatever.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Around here, I think that is true for young male brians as well.  Apparently, they think it is macho to wear just shorts and a t-shirt, no matter how cold it is.  It appears that today's young men think it is a display of virility to ignore mother nature.  Maybe it impresses the sockless chicks.  Whatever.  

I see that sometimes, too, but I believe it has the opposite effect.  Too stupid to dress for the weather is never attractive. 

Well, maybe for chicks when the high beams come on in the cold, but that is it. 

• Heart 1