Happy Turkey Weekend Sunday...

petitepedal

Damn it...the weekend is almost over and I still have stuff to do :runcirclsmiley:Made a must do list and a to be done list today...

Just had my own Egg McMuffin..using 1/2 a English Muffin...then it is Church and 2nd Church at PF (Did I happen to mention I DO have a trainer session on Thursday..and he will kick my azz)....After 2nd church...a quick stop at Trader Joes.

I plan to make that pizza today and I have 1 load of clothes to do..oh and meal prep and freeze the last of the Turkey :runcirclsmiley:  I think I need another day...and a NAP!!

We don’t have any girls this morning, They are in Virginia. We always look foreword to Sunday’s and bringing the granddaughters to church.

i will be partnering with my buddy Zane again today. The new director of the ministry is supposed to be with us today but that won’t happen if someone calls off. She had to cover for someone last week and it looks like we might be short handed again this week.

Went for a walk through the sugarbush early this morning, no deer. Fed the birds and now getting ready for church. Going to lunch with rest of elders, their wives and Pastor and his wife after church. Not much planned after that.

• Awesome 1