The storm missed us

petitepedal

It all depended on your location in the county. At work they closed due to aboot a foot of snew. A bit further north, here at home, we only got a half a foot. 

Last night when it started to snow, Maggie started jumping at the back door to go out. Apparently we have another snow poodle. Ahh her puppy jest for life just makes me smile. :) 

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, team scooter said:

It all depended on your location in the county. At work they closed due to aboot a foot of snew. A bit further north, here at home, we only got a half a foot. 

Last night when it started to snow, Maggie started jumping at the back door to go out. Apparently we have another snow poodle. Ahh her puppy jest for life just makes me smile. :) 

That makes me want to get a dog.

• Heart 2

14 hours ago, Kzoo said:

It’s supposed to hit here at 10pm.  We’re right on the rain snow line.  We might get a couple inches of snow.  Supposed to be 5 to 6 at the office.  Tomorrow’s commute could be interesting.

So, did you get rain, snow, freezing rain, wintery mix?  Out with it.

21 minutes ago, team scooter said:

Snow is awesome and dogs are awesomer for loving snow. Not a care in the world, just run. 

We should get more this week into the weekend. It could be another good week for riding the fatbike and skiing. Get after it.

We got about 3 inches of very wet snow blown by a strong NE wind (which is strange).  Every school in 6 counties closed - some areas were forecast for 5 inches - bunch of wooses.  OTOH WoKzoo has the day off now.  They called school at 4:30am.

The commute took an extra half hour (1:30 total).  Supposed to stop by mid-day but since my office moved I no longer have a wind'r.

My flight was secluded to land at 11:30 last night but we flew around in circles for a half hour so they can clear snow at the airport. 

Part of the airport was and part of Milwaukee was without power. No escalators and only one baggage carousel was working. There was a thousand people standing in the my way of letting  me getting my bags and going home. 

When I get to the north side of Milwaukee the roads were clear all the way home. 

We are under a storm watch for now. If it comes to fruition we could get 8-16 inches of wet snow. I just came back from up on the Hill, rain is mixing with snow already at higher elevations.