Coffee belches

Dottleshead

Do spicy or acidic foods cause you to belch as well?  I bet it is the acidity of the coffee.  Either that you probably add all kinds of girly stuff to you coffee instead of drinking plain black coffee like a real man.  The only exception to this is pecan coffee.  That is manly.  How could it not be, what with the pecan tree being the official tree of Texas and the pecan being the official nut of Texas.  I bet some of you thought George Bush or Greg Abbott or Ted Cruz was the official Texas nut.  And many of you probably think of me as a Texas nut.

• Heart 1

31 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Do spicy or acidic foods cause you to belch as well?  I bet it is the acidity of the coffee.  Either that you probably add all kinds of girly stuff to you coffee instead of drinking plain black coffee like a real man.  The only exception to this is pecan coffee.  That is manly.  How could it not be, what with the pecan tree being the official tree of Texas and the pecan being the official nut of Texas.  I bet some of you thought George Bush or Greg Abbott or Ted Cruz was the official Texas nut.  And many of you probably think of me as a Texas nut.

You're the mostest and bestest pecan I know.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

All you had to do was leave out the punctuation... 

• Heart 1