In the last 108 days...

Green Grass

6 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

...I have ridden 3,990 miles.

In case you were wondering.

And posted zilch.  I just got to tell you we care more about your posting than your miles.  That's just the way we are.

Good job on the miles.  Were they all downhill?

Welcome back.  Couch missed you.  He missed you so much he left us.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, 2Far said:

Cool beans.

The sale go thru?

Did they keep you on or show you the door?

Sale closed first week of August.

I am on a consulting contract for the integration/transition period.  They ask almost nothing of me...rarely go to the office.  I think they want me on the sidelines...just in case.  They retained all of my employees and the transition is going quite smoothly IMO.  I'd be surprised if they wanted me to continue beyond year end.

18 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

That is very sweet!  How many rides is that?  Are you now "retired" or are you working all that riding into your work schedule?  Any highlights to mention?

I'm riding 5 to 6 days a week.  I am retired with minor consulting obligations...see above.  Highlights...Gatorskins doing the job.  Probably shouldn't have said that.

15 hours ago, jsharr said:

Welcome back Goat.  Hope all is well in your world.

Everything is very good.  The diligence process was challenging as was the negotiation of the sale contract.  Post-closing, everything has been very smooth.  I like the buyers and have a very good rapport with their CEO, who I interact with for the consulting contract.

Suddenly not having the responsibilities of business ownership was/is a strange phenomenon and took/takes getting accustomed to.

45 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Did you start another business?

No.  And I won't.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

Sale closed first week of August.

I am on a consulting contract for the integration/transition period.  They ask almost nothing of me...rarely go to the office.  I think they want me on the sidelines...just in case.  They retained all of my employees and the transition is going quite smoothly IMO.  I'd be surprised if they wanted me to continue beyond year end.

I'm riding 5 to 6 days a week.  I am retired with minor consulting obligations...see above.  Highlights...Gatorskins doing the job.  Probably shouldn't have said that.

Everything is very good.  The diligence process was challenging as was the negotiation of the sale contract.  Post-closing, everything has been very smooth.  I like the buyers and have a very good rapport with their CEO, who I interact with for the consulting contract.

Suddenly not having the responsibilities of business ownership was/is a strange phenomenon and took/takes getting accustomed to.

No.  And I won't.

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

So you are the princess who could detect a pee under her bed?

...a lot of people do not appreciate how sensitive I am.  I am the heart and soul of sensitivity.:flirtyeyess:Gatorskins ride like bricks.  There are worse feeling tyres, like those insane Armadillo tyres from specialized, but I build my own wheels so I can get something that feels light and responsive to me on the road, so I'm not gonna wrap the suckers in Gatorskins.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, No One said:

...a lot of people do not appreciate how sensitive I am.  I am the heart and soul of sensitivity.:flirtyeyess:Gatorskins ride like bricks.  There are worse feeling tyres, like those insane Armadillo tyres from specialized, but I build my own wheels so I can get something that feels light and responsive to me on the road, so I'm not gonna wrap the suckers in Gatorskins.

I must have a tin butt, cause I can't tell the difference!