Ohio man arrested for 54th time.

2Far

What a dumbass.  We had issues with homeless folks committing crimes so they could get arrested and spend a night indoors with a meal. We had one guy we named Boulevard Bill and he had a rap sheet 6' long.  God honest truth as my FTO pranked me by having me ask records to run his rap sheet. The clerk said, uh you gotta be kidding me right!?!! 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

What a dumbass.  We had issues with homeless folks committing crimes so they could get arrested and spend a night indoors with a meal. We had one guy we named Boulevard Bill and he had a rap sheet 6' long.  God honest truth as my FTO pranked me by having me ask records to run his rap sheet. The clerk said, uh you gotta be kidding me right!?!! 

I laughed, but it's really quite sad that we have people we have to take care of who have no place else to go.

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

I laughed, but it's really quite sad that we have people we have to take care of who have no place else to go.

We often bought them food and scored blankets & other items as the more comfortable they were the less hassles we had. We had a live & let live relationship with them.  As long as they were not causing problems we didn't hassle them.