From my Airedale friend

Airehead

16 hours ago, Airehead said:

Oh lord, I am TOTALLY freaking out right now!!!! I just can’t bring myself to post this on my page, but I have to tell someone. I am SO upset and I just feel absolutely terrible. ? I have never had to deal with anything like this before. 

So I had just gotten off of the couch to start dinner. I glanced out the sliding glass door, and I saw my sweet Maisy girl laying on the deck, completely covered in mud. Upon closer inspection, I saw that she had a rabbit in her mouth ? It was not bleeding and didn’t look hurt or anything, but it was covered in mud like Maisy. Maisy was just holding the rabbit in her mouth, and it was not moving at all. 

Now, my neighbors raise rabbits for 4H or something. They have had a couple blue ribbon winners. I instantly knew this poor bunny was one of theirs. ??? So, I got the rabbit away from Maisy, I took it inside, washed all the mud off of it and did the only thing I could think to do. (Please be kind... don’t judge me...) I took the poor bunny back over to the neighbor’s yard, put it back in the cage, and ran like hell back to my house. ??

Not 30 minutes later, I heard my neighbor screaming! I ran outside and saw her by the cage, frantic. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to play my knowledge and involvement down, so I played dumb and asked her what was wrong...

She told me that their rabbit died three days ago, and they buried it, but now it's back in the cage!!!! She was ranting about finding an veterinary exorcist. I think they’re gonna move...

Copy & paste if you thought this was as funny as I did ?????.   This line makes me think this is not true but it could be true. 

OMG, that's a keeper.