Busted!

ChrisL

1 hour ago, JerrySTL said:

I wonder if it was really security footage or just something bought? Either way, I like it. I'm assuming that the doggie do-do is still there.

I never paid attention to it but after I saw the sign  I noticed four cameras placed strategically covering the green belt in front of and to the side of his house.  This is in my development and he has a corner unit facing the main St so has a lot of grass surrounding his place.  My dog often craps on the green belt too but I pick it up.  

The lighting is bad but yeah the sign is placed next to the dog dookie she left behind. The image to the left where the dog is going is where the sign is.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

When I had a neighbor who routinely brought his dog to my yard to do his thing I started scooping his dogs shit and returning it to his yard.  In just a few days he stopped coming to my yard.

Then I told my neighbors (his new pals) where his house was.  :nodhead:

I have never applied dog doo to the underside of a car door handle, but I've been tempted many, many times.

It's kind of a problem in our neighborhood. Somebody has a big husky that several people caught him leaving huge dog crap behind.  We all shamed him into picking it up.  

This guy got on me once as my dog was going on the green belt as he walked by.  He said hey your gonna pick that up right!?!?  I held up my bag which he couldn't see and he said thanks!  I'm sure he's just frustrated by all of the dog crap near his place.  It's a community green belt so he can't fence it off.