How do you dispose of bodies?

Randomguy

I started watching something a little while ago, and these guys ended up killing some other guy for some reason or other, then put him in the trunk of an old car and had the car crushed at a junk yard.  Does every bad guy know somebody that will help them get rid of bodies in a junkyard?  Wouldn't the junkyard start to stink from all the dead bodies after a while?

1 hour ago, Zackny said:

Wood chipper

My dad’s property was overrun with raccoons. He used to trap them and bury them out back. He put a stick in the ground to mark where he buried them so he wouldn’t accidently dig them up when he buried the next one. My boys were fascinated by all the markers and asked grandpa why he didn’t just use his wood chipper.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

Where I worked we had a slot furnace that was over 2,500°. We also had the boss from hell. It had been discussed more than once that that would be the perfect way to send him back where he came from.

We used 1500 degf to remove biological infestations from ceramic parts for use inside our prototypes.  That allowed us to re use some pretty expensive ceramic wave guides in the prototype lasers.  It was a small furnace though.  A body would have to have been chopped pretty fine.  :ph34r:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It was a small furnace though.  A body would have to have been chopped pretty fine.  :ph34r:

This slot furnace was big enough to hold a half dozen bodies. Probably best to do them one at a time to prevent a big grease fire. The safety director made them get rid of it after someone not too bright got too close and got burnt. He survived but was off work for quite awhile. I always wore a face shield when working the furnace, he did not. Goodbye eyebrows, eyelashes, one layer of skin.

2 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

Construction sites before they lay the concrete foundation. Who is going to dig up a house?

The ABQ police...to find the body that had been disposed of beneath the slab in the garage. The teenaged son of the deceased confessed after five years. 

• Sad 1

If you are serious, I can give you some contact info for people I know, and if you are in the same state, contact me and I'll show you one on one.. we will call it "education" classes. Should be able to find a way to write it off on taxes.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I started watching something a little while ago, and these guys ended up killing some other guy for some reason or other, then put him in the trunk of an old car and had the car crushed at a junk yard.  Does every bad guy know somebody that will help them get rid of bodies in a junkyard?  Wouldn't the junkyard start to stink from all the dead bodies after a while?

It worked for Winston Wolf.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Pigs.  

Pig farms are a great place since the organs are so close and also pigs will eat anything. 

We did a SAR on a pig farm once.. well actually 4 times.. we found a few "things" let's say ?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, team scooter said:

We have a larger version of this at work....

This is typical of what are contractors use. Some will handle up to a 36” diameter tree. Will produce a 25 ton van load of chips in about 15 minutes.

• Awesome 1

Drill piles. Companies use a big auger to drill a deep hole in the ground, then they drop a rebar cage in it and fill it up with cement.

I drop the body in head first for two reasons: 1) they drop farther that way; and 2) if they ever become zombies & try to dig themselves out, it's going to be a long dig.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

We have a local meat packing plant that had a large grinding machine - similar to some of the wood chippers posted here.  They tossed in large bovine bones and such.  It ground everything to a pulp to be spread on farmers fields (acceptable at the time).  The FDA has a regulation that all cows have to be delivered live and none are allowed to leave the facility.  So if a truckload of cows show up and one or more do not pass the initial inspection they were 'bolted' and their carcass was tossed in the grinder.  Well apparently back in the 80's there were guards that were missing and one of the workers fell in with a cow carcass.  He came out mixed with bovine stuff.  That machine was replaced...

• Heart 1

On 11/30/2018 at 8:51 AM, Randomguy said:

I started watching "Get Shorty" on Netflix last night.  2 episodes in and I like it.  Funny and interesting.

There are bodies to dispose of, that is what got me asking.

I really wanted to like it. I’m a Chris O’Dowd fan. I just couldn’t stay interested in it.