Do you like to know what is going on in the hood?

Road Runner

I do.  My neighbors are all very different.  Not like when I was a kid and everyone seemed the same.  Nowadays, all my neighbors are a bit strange (not as strange as me, but still strange), except for my next door neighbor who is a great guy and has a somewhat "normal" family.  But I embrace the differences.  It makes life more fun.  :nodhead:

Having grown up in a place where I could go outside and do pretty much whatever I wanted without even seeing another person's house, I think there's still a small part of me that's a little bit uncomfortable living in a suburban neighborhood.  Even though I've lived the last 24 years in suburban neighborhoods.

Also, for 17 years I have lived in houses where neighbors' dogs bark incessantly at me when I am out in my own yard.  That completely pisses me off.

My neighbors probably think I'm "friendly but distant".  I'm OK with that.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, TrentonMakes said:

Also, for 17 years I have lived in houses where neighbors' dogs bark incessantly at me when I am out in my own yard.  That completely pisses me off.

I hate that too.  Luckily, that is one problem I don't have right now.  Personally, I am not crazy about dogs left outside most of the time, even in fenced yards.  They are always barking, mostly at nothing.  One of my neighbors two doors down, sometimes leaves their dog out at night and it barks off and on all night.  I don't know how they stand it.