Lunching

jsharr

Just now, Kzoo said:

Wrong and unfunny... a very dangerous combination.

This makes me more sad than you can imagine.  I've seen bunches of his movies, a couple of his stand ups, and while it was early i his career, loved Mork and Mindy.  Saw him on Carson a few times.  How could he have been so popular and so unfunny?  He rivals Prior to me.

• Heart 1

Just now, Square Wheels said:

I am also not relaxed.  Plus you should have learned by now I don't get sarcasm.  I hardly understand funny.  All these years I thought Robin was a comedic genius.

98% of what I post is bullshit.  I am almost never serious about anything.  I was serious about Robin Williams, but that is just me.  I keep saying I am in the minority.  That's what is so fascinating to me.  That people think someone is funny while I just find them annoying.  :huh:

Just now, Road Runner said:

98% of what I post is bullshit.  I am almost never serious about anything.  I was serious about Robin Williams, but that is just me.  I keep saying I am in the minority.  That's what is so fascinating to me.  That people think someone is funny while I just find them annoying.  :huh:

I'm not easily offended, I just play the past.

As for Robin, take a watch of the video I posted in the other thread.  There are a few parts where he ad libs that I can't get over how quick his mind worked.  Yes it's crazy long, more than an hour, but he just gets better as it goes on.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

I'm not easily offended, I just play the past.

As for Robin, take a watch of the video I posted in the other thread.  There are a few parts where he ad libs that I can't get over how quick his mind worked.  Yes it's crazy long, more than an hour, but he just gets better as it goes on.

I saw Robin Williams at a comedy club in San Francisco... he joined another comedian’s act on the fly, just because he was there and called to the stage. So funny, and so quick. All improv. Really great, I feel lucky to have witnessed it.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I saw Robin Williams at a comedy club in San Francisco... he joined another comedian’s act on the fly, just because he was there and called to the stage. So funny, and so quick. All improv. Really great, I feel lucky to have witnessed it.

I think he was an improv genius as well but like Adam Sandler he got a bit tired.   Same characters over and over