Sign in to follow this  
Tizeye

December Photos

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

You should cut those wires oot of the way.

I know, they mess up all of my sunset pictures unless I go to the other side of Skunk hollow where they don’t have electric to take my photos. It’s about a tenth of a mile walk.

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

I know, they mess up all of my sunset pictures unless I go to the other side of Skunk hollow where they don’t have electric to take my photos. It’s about a tenth of a mile walk.

Most of my nice country road pics are marred by those things. 

1 minute ago, groupw said:

Not just another pretty face!

A7541578-EAAD-4415-BC6A-0DF58EA1010B.jpeg

So cute, reminds me of Clyde when he was young. Clyde was the breeding bull of the herd I used to help with on an exotic animal farm.

He’s only 3 years old and he is huge! They were doing vaccinations and DNA samples of members of the herd. He maxed out the chute used to contain them for the shots and blood draws.  For the safety of the workers, they only got the hair sample from the tail! 

There are a couple larger bulls they did not bring in. They expect him to start making a move up the hierarchy very soon. 

5DBBD7C3-4829-4F18-8A4F-24770A6E365B.jpeg.65c392672b6e89cee153229c43f90323.jpeg

Interesting looking stage, it had Christmas trees all over it on Friday night for a concert. I was surprised to see them all gone this morning. The stage always looks good to me with my son on it. I can’t wait to see my twin grandsons up there with daddy someday.

10 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Nice birds, as always @Chris....  I remember seeing a pic of your camera just inside a window, now I know how you get these.  I imagined you sitting outside, wrapped in a blanket keeping warm waiting for one to land.

I can picture Chris dressed in camo with  paint on his face sitting in a tree waiting for birdies to land.