Thieving Bastards!!!

jsharr

4 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I thought everyone down there had cattle, they let them graze out on their oil fields.

I had to sell the cattle and the oilwell to pay for the Caddillac with horns on the hood and guns for door handles.  You can see where the cattle grazed and the capped well in this pic.  

Image result for texas flag cadillac

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Offsides, rekick , Offsides, Rekick Offsides, declined, game over.

Details...details.  How come they only called that one way last night.  I wonder if a game official is going to get fired over that one?

It was an entertaining game.  I like what the Chargers are going. 

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Details...details.  How come they only called that one way last night.  I wonder if a game official is going to get fired over that one?

It was an entertaining game.  I like what the Chargers are going. 

I only watched the second half.  Seeing Ben's face during those final two minutes was priceless.  Cannot speak to other parts of the game, as I did not see them.  I think the Steelers figured their only chance was to block the kick, so they were told to try and time the snap.   Sadly, if they would have stayed home on the first attempt, the game would have gone to over time and we all know that over time favors the home team.

BTW, the Steelers loss in no way changes the fact that the Cowboys suck, no matter how good they are playing.

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I only watched the second half.  Seeing Ben's face during those final two minutes was priceless.  Cannot speak to other parts of the game, as I did not see them.  I think the Steelers figured their only chance was to block the kick, so they were told to try and time the snap.   Sadly, if they would have stayed home on the first attempt, the game would have gone to over time and we all know that over time favors the home team.

BTW, the Steelers loss in no way changes the fact that the Cowboys suck, no matter how good they are playing.

First half - Chargers first touchdown - the right tackle backed up a step and a half before the snap.  The only ones that missed it had stripes on.  Last week one of them got fired for missing the same thing. If an O lineman twitches his nose wrong the Ref or umpire catch it.  Not in this case.

21 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Offsides, rekick , offsides, rekick, offsides, declined, game over.

I think it would have been more fun if the Chargers had accepted the third penalty and kicked it again.  Just to see if the Steelers would continue to jump offsides.   They could have kept going until they got to the 1 yard line.  :)

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

Cute pet video.

i don’t usually complain about officiating at games, but that one was really bad. Here’s the missed block in the back that resulted in the punt return TD.

One of the Cleveland Browns LBers commented that the reason the Steelers kept jumping offside at the end of the game is the Charger’s longsnapper kept making movements with the ball, drawing them off. It should have been a false start on the center.

You can't expect them to see the block in the back.  It happened right next to the ball carrier.  You can't expect them to see that.  And the blocker did put his hands up after the BITB. That means he's innocent.

There were missed calls big time in the game last night.  No excuses for the Steelers.  In general the officiating sucks worse every year.

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

You can't expect them to see the block in the back.  It happened right next to the ball carrier.  You can't expect them to see that.  And the blocker did put his hands up after the BITB. That means he's innocent.

There were missed calls big time in the game last night.  No excuses for the Steelers.  In general the officiating sucks worse every year.

The NFL has the best officials money can buy.

• Heart 1