Over the past few months, I have received several phone calls of impending doom

Road Runner

They were automated calls that sounded quite official.  The female voice said that my computer Windows license was about to expire and that my Windows Office security had been breached.  I was told that if I didn't take immediate action, my computer would cease to operate.  I was also informed that I must call the Windows Security Department at 1-855-900-0350 as soon as possible to avoid total equipment shutdown.  :(

I decided not to call until my computer shuts down.  So far, so good.  :) 

• Heart 1

Just now, Road Runner said:

They were automated calls that sounded quite official.  The female voice said that my computer Windows license was about to expire and that my Windows Office security had been breached.  I was told that if I didn't take immediate action, my computer would cease to operate.  I was told that I must call the Windows Security Department at 1-855-900-0350 as soon as possible to avoid total equipment shutdown.  :(

I decided not to call until my computer shuts down.  So far, so good.  :) 

You are lucky.  I barely avoided being thrown in prison, but luckily when I sent a bunch of prepaid debit cards to India, the IRS dropped the charges and called off the police, who were on their way to my house.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari has denied claims that he died and was replaced by a clone, calling the speculation "ignorant rumors."

Buhari tweeted on Sunday that he addressed the reports while at a meeting in Poland.

"One of the questions that came up today in my meeting with Nigerians in Poland was on the issue of whether I've been cloned or not," Buhari said. "The ignorant rumors are not surprising -- when I was away on medical vacation last year a lot of people hoped I was dead."

Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari.

I think he could easily prove he was he if only he had access to the data on his conputer.  That is being held hostage by an Ameriocan Prince.

13 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari has denied claims that he died and was replaced by a clone, calling the speculation "ignorant rumors."

But these things happen.  Remember when the original Mr Silly was replaced by a clone?  :nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1