Jumping through hoops

parodybot

I have noticed a trend when dui testing this time around, police now seem to be having you jump through a lot more hoops recently.  

So the trend is multiple dexterity tests and breathalyzers with much more significant hoops to blast through.  Used to be one follow my finger and they figured they liked you enough to let you go on your way , and maybe a follow-up where you sort the details out if they arrest you.

One department where I had to do a powerpoint presentation and competitive analysis was actually the fifth time I had talked to them or seen them in person.  I had never done a powerpoint presentation before, but I think I did pretty well.  I did a lot of research on them and even pulled out facts and figures from a very recent company blog post (you know, making my own luck  :huh:) where I impressed my audience.  I am sure they were saying to themselves "Well there goes a swinging dick that sure makes his own luck, I sure hope it is good luck!"  Ha, joke would be on them with all the recent fun!

I was interviewed by a cop yesterday with two people in his crusiser and now I am tasked with redoing their drunk tests  for the team without first seeing any of their drunks or knowing their prior strategy/hit rates/etc.  Yay!

Have I ever mentioned that I hate the whole interrogation process?  It really seems much more involved than it used to be.

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

BAM - Drop the mic.

And the Parody Meter says................. 10.00

Great use of the OP text.

Now paradybot will be insufferable like HAL39000 and someone is going to have to defuse him. :)

Dammit!  as Go as my witness, I thought it was HAL3000.  My brian is a little effed up. :(

• Sad 1