Damn it....

petitepedal

Tonight was a weight workout night...got to the gym....no socks (I could manage with the ones I had...BUT...NO SHIRT...I had my sports bra..but at my age (cough cough) I am not in the habit of working out wearing just a sports bra..

Tomorrow night, I have a 6:30 meeting....

All this would not be so bad if my next trainer session was another week away...but I see him Thursday (I usually go every other week..but I couldn't get in in November til last week...) Oh well...such is life...

27 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Tonight was a weight workout night...got to the gym....no socks (I could manage with the ones I had...BUT...NO SHIRT...I had my sports bra..but at my age (cough cough) I am not in the habit of working out wearing just a sports bra..

Tomorrow night, I have a 6:30 meeting....

All this would not be so bad if my next trainer session was another week away...but I see him Thursday (I usually go every other week..but I couldn't get in in November til last week...) Oh well...such is life...

Wow, I actually forgot to pack my shoes today!  I usually change at work and go to the gym.  Had to go home first today....

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

Why didn’t you work out in your work clothes?

?   I actually could.  We have a pretty casual culture and I could wear sweats & a t shirt but I prefer to dress more professionally. Back in the day  I have had to run & wrestle shit heads in a suit, it's not fun...