Wow them on Wednesday!

petitepedal

Happy middle of the week....

Thought our co-worker was coming back today..nope his wife found out and said absolutely not...he can barely stay up for an hour, and is still pale and weak..I told her to take his keys :P

Not just one of those winter virus' but they doc is sticking by the Influenza diagnosis...

• Awesome 1

Good morning,  Cleaning blood.  Running a gauntlet right now between the wife and kids.  The wife has been training people out of town.  She was gone Monday night and will be gone tonight and again Monday.  Meanwhile I am trying to work, go to basketball games, bike practice, cook dinner...  It has been a task.  But only a couple more weeks until  cross and basketball are over. 

• Heart 1

I took the day off to recover from the post-colonoscopy cough and because I need to take a zillion days before Dec 31.  It is working well so far, feel much better after getting a ton of sleep.  Work got in the way of time off last year so all the vacation days bunched up at the end of the year.  I sure won't let that happen again this year!

4 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Happy middle of the week....

Thought our co-worker was coming back today..nope his wife found out and said absolutely not...he can barely stay up for an hour, and is still pale and weak..I told her to take his keys :P

Not just one of those winter virus' but they doc is sticking by the Influenza diagnosis...

Good advice.  I rarely get knocked down by more than a couple weeks with viruses/colds, but a year ago I was wiped out most of December and January, mainly because I thought I'd just suffer through it, do my normal activities through it, and it would go away.  It didn't!  Finally, my doctor told me he was going to give me the "Hollywood Star Treatment" and give me everything: antibiotics, sinus meds, etc. etc. including orders to drink a couple hot toddies (tea, honey, rum) every evening and REST.  That did the trick - I think the hot toddies were the most effective part!

• Heart 1