I think I need to move more to the fastidious side of the diagram

Ralphie

4 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

After months at home, even the reticent tend to wax loquacious on the interwebs.

Wholy carp.  I pulled that off without referencing a spell chequer or a dictionary.

This thread was well before Covid. :)

Yes, I may have one of the biggest differentials ever between written and spoken drivel. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I miss threads aboot big words. There is a good quote somewheres aboot that I need to dig up.  My FIL has a good variant he inserts into his stories:  “anyway, to make a long story even longer...” :D

Keep it up.  I have invested a grate amount of time in learning how to speel Ralph style.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Cool!  What a hair band!  :D

Speaking about hair bands, you should see the collection of hair bands I have accumulated from all these granddaughters. We had a pool party last night, this morning I found three more hair bands.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Keep it up.  I have invested a grate amount of time in learning how to speel Ralph style.

Look up Charles Farrar Browne, aka Artemus Ward. Sort of an earlier Mark Twain or Will Rogers. He is one of my heroes, along of course with Norm Crosby. :D

I initially spent a while back before google was so good trying to distinguish between that bastard and the real Artemas Ward  :D  The darn guy got me from over 100 years ago!  :D

17 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Speaking about hair bands, you should see the collection of hair bands I have accumulated from all these granddaughters. We had a pool party last night, this morning I found three more hair bands.

I can imagine!  Just my two daughters always leave a few, of course with long hairs in them.

• Awesome 1