You can't win for losing

jsharr

So, as you may or may not know, I am trying to eat clean and cut down on sugar, carbs, etc.   
Over Thanksgiving, I did a good job of avoiding the desert table.  I did have 4 cookies over the course of the day.

Wojsharr makes a great pecan pie and my youngest son baked a chocolate pie.   The pecan pie did not get touched so my wife put it in the freezer.

Recently, my wife was complaining that no one had touched her pie!  So I try to do the right thing and eat clean and healthy and she gets upset because no one, not even her, ate her pecan pie!  

• Heart 3

Before my mom had her stroke she was always giving us way too much food and would complain if you didn't eat it.  I'd always say I had a big lunch nibble on a little and pack it to go.  I'd take what I wanted and dumped the rest.  That way I wasn't over eating and mom was happy.

So cut yourself a slice of pie, dump it down the garbage disposal and do you both a favor!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

The pecan pie did not get touched so my wife put it in the freezer.

Recently, my wife was complaining that no one had touched her pie!  So I try to do the right thing and eat clean and healthy and she gets upset because no one, not even her, ate her pecan pie!  

I would of had a piece, it sounds delish :)