My weekend breakfast quandary

Ralphie

Wait for Mrs Mooseworth (no relation to Mrs. Butterworth AFAIK) cook eggs, hash browns and bacon, or eat serial now.  The problem is I never know when she will do it, so I might starve in the meantime.  OTOH, the two breakfast plan is no way to loose weight. Of course if I do eat two, I usually skip lunch.  Life Shirley is snot easy here in the 1st world!

• Heart 1

Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Wait for Mrs Mooseworth (no relation to Mrs. Butterworth AFAIK) cook eggs, hash browns and bacon, or eat serial.  The problem is I never know when she will do it, so I might starve in the meantime.  OTOH, the two breakfast plan is no way to loose weight. Of course if I do eat two, I usually skip lunch.  Life Shirley is snot easy here in the 1st world!

I would wait and demand a large brunch, and she should make a cocktail for you as well.  Pancakes or french toast should be present, too.

Just now, Randomguy said:

I would wait and demand a large brunch, and she should make a cocktail for you as well.  Pancakes or french toast should be present, too.

I never thought of a boozy brunch at home!  Sometimes she does make killer pancakes, but seldom french toast.  Challah bread is excellent for french toast, BTW!