Dogs

Square Wheels

We are watching Dogs on Netflix.  OK show.  We can't have a dog, we're almost never home, doesn't seem fair to the dog.  I've had dozens of them over my lifetime, they are truly magical.  I look forward to retiring so I can get one (or more).

Just watched the episode from a Costa Rican sanctuary, pretty great effort they are making.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, KrAzY said:

I love dogs more then anyother pet I have had. I will forever have a dog in our home. 

And no wonder.

Dogs are the embodiment of all the qualities we hold dear....loyalty, unselfish love, non-judgmental affection, in fact... all the qualities which we humans have bred into dogs for over 100,000 years.

When people query my attachment to dogs and why in some cases I prefer them to some humans.....the above is what I tell them.

• Heart 1

46 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I saw the first three episodes and they were all very good.  Very slow moving but nicely filmed and produced, which I like.  A nice way to see the world while you are getting your dog fix.

Did you see Territorio yet?  I felt compelled to give them a few dollars a months after seeing it.

• Heart 1