How is your Saturday going?

petitepedal

My friend Betsy just had a major portion of her little bungalow interior painted..(first time in over 20 years)...she is also going to do new carpeting and officially purchase a couch and maybe some chairs (others have been second hand over the years).  So she and I spent about 2 hours at a place that houses 3 furniture stores under 1 roof...LOL we ended up working with a designer person who can cross sell in all 3 stores..but she was from the more expensive place :wacko:  Looking at design differences..chairs and sofas where the seat depth goes from 36 inches to 41inches....talk about Goldilocks syndrome :whistle:  So there were some priced (on sale) in the $800 range...but we also sat in some that were $3500..... made the $2,400 one I looked at in July seem "reasonable" .

She went home overwhelmed from the shopping/looking experience...and I went to get some groceries...now I am doing laundry :cheerleader:

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

You do pinup sessions?  That sounds interesting. ?

If you mean do I take photos? Yep. And it can be interesting! I treat all the models with respect. A great many are still friends years down the road. One is pregnant and WoW and I have been invited to the baby shower. I did senior photos for her little sister and met her mom through that. I am pretty much a member of their family, now! She wants a pinup maternity session very soon!

The only pinup posing I do is trying to create the pose when they aren't sure what I mean. Seeing a 56 year old guy try to imitate a pose for a young woman is often comical! 

• Heart 1

WOLJ and Inave been hanging out and being lazy today. She took yesterday off so we did our normal Saturday stuff on Friday. In cleaning out my in-laws house I found three slide projectors. We haven’t viewed our slides since our kids were little. Our projector was eating slides so we quit using it. None of the projectors accepted our slide trays so I’ve been switching them over to dad’s trays. Oh the memories they brought back. I found all the photos of when our sons were tiny. Baby pictures of our youngest son Ben. His son with the red hair is the spitting image of his dad at that age.9B16D2B7-3813-4404-B4F7-543FF294C4ED.thumb.jpeg.3c22222e60be64de0211507406bfcf1c.jpegF34EEB28-2F3A-4538-A3FE-CA85F7B4BEB9.thumb.jpeg.807ae947b6c6c4e3cde509369aebc7e8.jpeg

• Heart 2