Snow down south

smudge

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, Airehead said:

And maybe other parts of the south.   Tennessee  and North Carolina already have warnings.  Grocery stores are likely empty.  Where the heck is @BuffJim when you need a gloom and doom weather report?

AWOL  Was travelling yesterday. In Indianapolis for my big job interview this afternoon. Looked like fun in NC this morning.

• Heart 1

20 hours ago, Road Runner said:

There should be a law against it!   

I believe that there should be a law against baseball being played in places where there can be snow on the ground in April or October.

The opposite goes for hockey. Your lakes should freeze up at least for a week at a time. Hockey in Texas and Florida? Silly.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

I believe that there should be a law against baseball being played in places where there can be snow on the ground in April or October.

The opposite goes for hockey. Your lakes should freeze up at least for a week at a time. Hockey in Texas and Florida? Silly.

Add Las Vegas & SoCal...  Hockey is a fringe sport out here but the Kings & Ducks do sell well out here.

2 hours ago, BuffJim said:

AWOL  Was travelling yesterday. In Indianapolis for my big job interview this afternoon. Looked like fun in NC this morning.

6 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Don't upset me before my interview.  I can't go in there angry.

Best of luck!  Best of outcomes... best of everything really.  And while we are at it... best of health.

15 minutes ago, smudge said:

I'm excited for you! Make sure you tell us how much they love you and want you to start right away!!

I am doing 2/3rds of the job as the interim replacement, so I started Oct 22. If I don't get the job, I still have to train whoever they hire. I know my current boss interviewed at least one other person by phone, because I could hear it through the wall. 

Driving here from Dayton OH this morning, there was an icy fog.  Didn't seem to affect traffic, but I did see one guy here in Indy spinning his wheels.