Ketchup. It sucks. Yup.

Randomguy

7 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

ketchup is better than mustard. But not better them Mayo!

TX has scrambled your brain, this is obvious now.  

Actually, there is room for ketchup on dry overcooked hamburgers and fries and onion rings.  Never on hot dogs, only an adolescent would do a stupid thing like that.  

• Heart 1

Just now, Randomguy said:

Actually, there is room for ketchup on dry overcooked hamburgers and fries and onion rings.  Never on hot dogs, only an adolescent does stupid things like that.  

Actually I consider ketchup on burgers even more of a heresy.  Burgers are best plain!  So are hot dogs, but I think an acceptable variation is mustard, especially mustard and onions, or ketchup.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Actually I consider ketchup on burgers even more of a heresy.  Burgers are best plain!  So are hot dogs, but I think an acceptable variation is mustard, especially mustard and onions, or ketchup.

A good medium-rare burger doesn't need any.  When someone hands you a dried-out medium of worse burger and it is impolite to throw it at them, you have to douse it with mayo and ketchup and mustard and vaseline and anything else you can find so you can choke it down.

I want a really good burger now...

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Actually, there is room for ketchup on dry overcooked hamburgers and fries and onion rings.  Never on hot dogs, only an adolescent would do a stupid thing like that.  

NY really brainwashed you into thinking like an operator of a carnival ride. Mayo is your true only option on hotdogs, burgers and fries. 
Ketchup is better then mustard unless it is Cleveland stadium mustard.. all other mustards suck! 

6 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

NY really brainwashed you into thinking like an operator of a carnival ride. Mayo is your true only option on hotdogs, burgers and fries. 
Ketchup is better then mustard unless it is Cleveland stadium mustard.. all other mustards suck! 

You are trying to fool yourself with half-truths, yellow and stadium mustards (Cleveland) are great on hotdogs.  Mayo on hot dogs sounds wrong, but I am willing to try it and see if that is just something that nobody besides yourself has done.  I like mayo a lot, and will make my own in the spring.

That said, there is no situation where I would rather have ketchup over bbq sauce.