I never liked Julia Roberts...

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, 12string said:

I always liked her.  But I'm not really sure why.  She's not all that.

I tend to agree.  Never ran across her when I worked in the industry but I always thought she was a good actress and pretty in normal sort of way.  She also seems to have aged well and I'm sure has done some work but she looks like a middle aged woman and not a plastic faced freak.

As to the article, I see more and more typos in articles I read, mostly online.  Proofing seems to have taken a back seat to getting the story out quickly.

I thought she was ok, but that was it until after she broke up with Lyle Lovett. I saw him in concert about a year later. He handled it with class, but felt he had to address the elephant in the room. He said she kept saying looks don’t matter, then sang a song about a romance ending because looks mattered. 

8 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I’m not usually a fan of these upclose and personal bio features, but this one seems pretty interesting.

4 hours ago, Randomguy said:

It seems very in depth.

I bet it was a very probing interview.   Quite possibly scissoring was involved.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

A woman and I have been planning to lose weight and climb Mt. Kilimanjaro (the easy hiking route) within a few years. I saw a documentary where Julia Roberts was doing some heavy hiking and said to my companion, "We ought to invite Julia Roberts to climb with us."

For the next half-hour I learned how my companion could not stand Julia Roberts. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

So it's a shame I won't get to see how her holes have developed.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, MickinMD said:

A woman and I have been planning to lose weight and climb Mt. Kilimanjaro (the easy hiking route) within a few years. I saw a documentary where Julia Roberts was doing some heavy hiking and said to my companion, "We ought to invite Julia Roberts to climb with us."

For the next half-hour I learned how my companion could not stand Julia Roberts. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

So it's a shame I won't get to see how her holes have developed.

That is a pretty cool goal!  Make sure you take lots of pics and post them here!

• 2 years later...