isn't it ironic...

bikeman564™

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I killed Couch.  GOAT came back from the dead to kill me, or at least lob off my parody parts with a dull battle axe.  I am but a dim shadow of my former self

They will have to expand their horizons and learn to enjoy.  It would help if they were here more and had the capacity to parody something in a fun way.

36 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

They will have to expand their horizons and learn to enjoy.  It would help if they were here more and had the capacity to parody something in a fun way.

If Couch were to post 10x a week here, I would stop any parodying unless I was sure I had an absolute 10.00, and even then I would parody no more than 4x per year maximum.  I might even run it by Couch beforehand.

I am sure Shu Fang would even agree to these terms, what do you say, Couch?  I will alter my very DNA if you were to come and be one with the forum again.

4 hours ago, jsharr said:

GOAT came back from the dead to kill me, or at least lob off my parody parts with a dull battle axe.  

I feel as if a dark cloud has floated over the Square Wheel Forum.  May the wind blow it away, so the sunshine that is jsharr returns in his full parody persona.

Or something...

16 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

I feel as if a dark cloud has floated over the Square Wheel Forum.  May the wind blow it away, so the sunshine that is jsharr returns in his full parody persona.

It seems that what has been done cannot be undone.  

Either that or jsharr is having a mental breakdown.