I think I tried to kill myself tonight

petitepedal

So..at the gym...kinda early in the weight workout...I dropped the damn Bosu on my foot...OUCH...it was still throbbing occasionally when I got home..I then went to my neighbors to borrow their son (who has moved home on a temporaryu basis)..to help haul my big ass old tv to my car...I have put off getting rid of it because..#1 it still works...and it was big and heavy enough for 2 people...I was also concerned about getting it in my car :whistle:  So we had it part way in..and I backed out to go to the driver side and give it a yank in a bit..and I bashed my head on the AC unit that they put in by my garage stall 2 years ago....DAMN it hurts....I have done ice...and well I no longer feel my foot throbbing ...at least not much.

The remote is what quit on the old TV and I have a small (24inch) free to me flat panel just waiting to set up...so That is what I did...Free is good...the picture is okay...sound isn't the best but :dontknow:  free....eventually I will probably have to get a big ass 40 inch one....and a sound bar...and faster better internet :whistle:  Oh and the rush...well they are picking up recycling at work tomorrow and I can get rid of it for free...

Some days it just all goes wrong and you have to laugh about to keep from going crazy.

If you live to tell about, it could always have been worse. Like it was for the hoard of mice that invaded my home.

Today all the mouse noises in my house stopped.  Some bags of poison pellets from TomCat did the job - they ate them like peanut butter!

4 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Some days it just all goes wrong and you have to laugh about to keep from going crazy.

If you live to tell about, it could always have been worse. Like it was for the hoard of mice that invaded my home.

Today all the mouse noises in my house stopped.  Some bags of poison pellets from TomCat did the job - they ate them like peanut butter!

You're going to need some air freshener.  :nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1