Happy Wednesday!

petitepedal

I hope we can get the TV out of my car :whistle:   This afternoon the girl scouts that started singing for us as "daisy" scouts...about 6 years ago...will be singing after work...

We have a labyrinth at church...so I plan to stop there after work...and depending on how I feel...I may walk the treadmill tonight :cheerleader:

Still behind on the Christmas cards...so I could come home and start those :whistle:

Headache from last night is gone :D

• Heart 2

I'm at my work desk this morning, but leaving here early. The temps are predicted to be in the low 50°F and not too windy. Hope to get in a ride. I do have to work from home tonight starting around 6:30 PM for a couple of hours. Need to fix something when most of the customers aren't using the databases.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Working from a coffee shop this morning then taking Toby (TWGJRT) to the vet a 11:30.  He's been having night terrors the last week and a half or so.  Then I have to head to the office to prep for a mid afternoon sales meeting at a client's location.

Good luck to Toby.  Being the world's grossest Jack Russell Terrier is a stressful burden.

• Haha 1

I'm tired today for some reason. It's one of those cold but no-wind and sunny "40 degrees feels like 55" days so I'm going to eat lunch and then take our 80 lb Jake for a walk. He got a haircut but has enough fur to stay warm - he also has a Mohawk!  I'll have to take a picture!

• Heart 1

A/P has been behind in processing invoices and so dumped 20 of them off on me late yesterday.

I'll be reviewing, tracking and approving/denying invoices much of the remainder of today...  My vendors are always pulling stupid shit and billing me for crap they shouldn't so I have to review them closely.  Sucks for them that I was one of them for 25 years and know all the tricks...

"Happy" is a relative term.  A little cool last night, hit a small patch of ice riding into work and hit the pavement.  Bike is not beat up too bad, I am starting to stiffen up in the arms and shoulders from keeping my face from slamming.  My knee hurts.

But on the bright side, I did not get run over, nor did my bike.  And my day can only improve from here

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

"Happy" is a relative term.  A little cool last night, hit a small patch of ice riding into work and hit the pavement.  Bike is not beat up too bad, I am starting to stiffen up in the arms and shoulders from keeping my face from slamming.  My knee hurts.

But on the bright side, I did not get run over, nor did my bike.  And my day can only improve from here

And your bones didn’t break. Broken bones suck.

4 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Good luck to Toby.  Being The World's grossest Greatest Jack Russell Terrier is a stressful burden.

Toby has age related hearing loss - confirmed.  Age related cathartics forming so low light vision is compromised.  He also has a heart issue - enlarged right side of the heart - he was prescribed Lasix.  Toby has been having night terrors - diagnosed as doggie dementia.  He was prescribed something for dementia. 

He is not dying yet.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Me too.  I hot the ground while pedaling up a hill, so at least it was a slow fall.  Hit my head on the pavement and bruised up my elbow.

Don't worry.  The bike is fine.

Managed to have time for the long ride to work this morning!  And, just had a cancellation for tonight, so i may actually get to go play some hockey.  I even got some Christmas shopping done at lunchtime!  The Chimney Sweep was supposed to show up today, but I've gotten no notification of anyone in the  house yet.