DeathJim needs one of these in Buffalo!

jsharr

7 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

That question is way beyond my pay grade. Please check with @Kirby or @Kirbys Wild Sister

We all know @Kirby wll advise me to get ice cream sandwiches and nicely printed thank you notes, where as @Kirbys Wild Sister will tell me to get a warm turkey sandwich with cranberries and walnuts.

• Heart 1

33 minutes ago, jsharr said:

We all know @Kirby wll advise me to get ice cream sandwiches and nicely printed thank you notes, where as @Kirbys Wild Sister will tell me to get a warm turkey sandwich with cranberries and walnuts.

The wild sister is wild because she doesn't get the hot turkey sandwich.  You never know what she  may advise - it could be a fried chicken basket one day, and a gyro the next time.

• Heart 1

Just now, Kirby said:

The wild sister is wild because she doesn't get the hot turkey sandwich.  You never know what she  may advise - it could be a fried chicken basket one day, and a gyro the next time.

It would be a hard choice between a nice hot turkey sandwich with cranberries and walnuts or a gyro with really good tzatziki sauce.  I could go wild for either of those.

47 minutes ago, Dottles said:

It's pretty dark and grey out there.  The only interest I have looking out the window is to see if it's a mist or a downpour.  Dark and dank December here in PNW.

Well then.....without colored buildings, there's your weather forcast.  "There will be increased darkness this evening with a gradual lightening toward dawn".

8 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Well then.....without colored buildings, there's your weather forcast.  "There will be increased darkness this evening with a gradual lightening toward dawn".

That's it.  Not too exciting what the forecast is.  We all wait for Dec. 21st so the days start getting longer again,.