New themes

Road Runner

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

WOW!!!   This is really Christmassy!  I like it!

I'm pretty impressed.  I suspect this took a hundred or more hours to create.  They sell it for $20.  So far I was the third person to buy it.

It had an annoying Christmas countdown timer at the top of each page, I found a way to block it.

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I just today saw the "Spectrum" theme.  Is that new today also?  I like it as well.  Darker and not as blinding as the all white themes.

Not bad!  Similar to the old Tower theme, and it is carbon fiber and teal, two excellent shades. :) And there are snowflakes!  And lightbubs!

I like how SW is enjoying himself with this. :) And themes are much safer than updates, :D 

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Those don't play well with custom themes, and this is a very custom theme.  I turned them off for the Christmas theme.

They also don't play well with the forum/browsers. When typing the reply to the audiophile thread, I had to exit and come back 8 times as the forum bound up the computer, no typing response and as buffered, slowly type the last three words. Thankfully, remembers typing so didn't have to start from the beginning when I returned. Also, if I scrolled on the page was spotty gray sections blocking content. Other site pages loaded fine and didn't bind up, but reloading SW was very slow with the default theme. No problem with these alternate themes (White Christmas) loading or responding. Not computer or Internet either...Core i7 with 16GB ram and dedicated video ram. Internet Ping 23 Download 179.29 Upload 11.95.