The prodigal son returns

Road Runner

13 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I gave him my ring and my best robe

But the father (SW) said to his slaves, “Quickly, bring out a robe—the best one—and put it on him;  put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet.  And get the fatted calf and kill it, and let us eat and celebrate;  for this son of mine was dead and is alive again;  he was lost and is found!”  And they began to celebrate.   :hapydance::loveshower::skipping:

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

But the father (SW) said to his slaves, “Quickly, bring out a robe—the best one—and put it on him;  put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet.  And get the fatted calf and kill it, and let us eat and celebrate;  for this son of mine was dead and is alive again;  he was lost and is found!”  And they began to celebrate.   :hapydance::loveshower::skipping:

I did my part.  That fat calf is still sitting on the couch watching football.

• Sad 1

“Listen! Behold, a sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seed fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured it. Other seed fell on rocky ground, where it did not have much soil, and immediately it sprang up, since it had no depth of soil. And when the sun rose, it was scorched, and since it had no root, it withered away. Other seed fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no grain. And other seeds fell into good soil and produced grain, growing up and increasing and yielding thirtyfold and sixtyfold and a hundredfold.” And he said, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”