To the married wimmins

ChrisL

Do you wear your husbands sweat shirts or jackets?  It's freaking chilli (for us) and all of my favorite hoodies are gone!?!?  So I look around the house and one is in her car, one is in the hamper (she spilled coffee on it this morning) and oh one is on her body...?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Do you wear your husbands sweat shirts or jackets?  It's freaking chilli (for us) and all of my favorite hoodies are gone!?!?  So I look around the house and one is in her car, one is in the hamper (she spilled coffee on it this morning) and oh one is on her body...?

No. I can't fit his.  It's approx. 5 sizes too big for me. He has a wide upper chest...even when he was slimmer.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

You only own 3 hoodies?  That’s your first mistake.  Don’t blame WoChrisL for your lack of planning.

? yeah only three.  I have other sweat shirts but they are in my closet.  I keep 2 light weight ones and a fleece lined one downstairs.

24 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

So you needed to come here for us to give you permission to rip it off her body? Surrender your man card now!

44 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

She probably wants to feel "closer" to you. Some women are like that.

Well, he's riding my bike and threw on a bunch of bike accessories on it, adjusted the seat height, etc.??  So maybe this is the closest to wearing my clothing....which literally impossible, given my body frame size. 

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

She probably wants to feel "closer" to you. Some women are like that.

Well, he's riding my bike and threw on a bunch of bike accessories on it, adjusted the seat height, etc.??  So maybe this is the closest to wearing my clothing....which literally impossible, given my body frame size. 

Yeah probably so and my fleeced lined ones are uber comfy.

• Heart 1

Well..Not married and my experience goes back to mt college days... I would take the garbage out..and grab my mom's boots..101/2..to my 5..and her coat..she was 5ft 10 ...and no where near "petite"...however..I only used them for the mission at hand (taking out the trash)...So...are you leaving your hoodies in a place that makes them more convenient..than her digging up her own? Change your habit

9 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Well..Not married and my experience goes back to mt college days... I would take the garbage out..and grab my mom's boots..101/2..to my 5..and her coat..she was 5ft 10 ...and no where near "petite"...however..I only used them for the mission at hand (taking out the trash)...So...are you leaving your hoodies in a place that makes them more convenient..than her digging up her own? Change your habit

Or he not launder the hoodie....you know, really smell them up.