NJ gum ball machine DL not a good ideer

Longjohn

17 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I'm not sure which is worse.  Her driving skills or the camera operator's filming skills.  

He hid the camera when she looked his way, peoples doing illegal stuff don’t like being on camera. Ralph said they have a gumball machine at the license place that dispenses driver’s licenses. That’s obviously where she got hers. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

He hid the camera when she looked his way, peoples doing illegal stuff don’t like being on camera. Ralph said they have a gumball machine at the license place that dispenses driver’s licenses. That’s obviously where she got hers. 

I honestly think I would have just gotten out of my car and filmed her up close.  People that do that kind of shit just infuriate me.  

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Well that was pretty darn excruciating to watch!

When I was in Newark back when I drove truck I noticed all the cars I saw had a dent in them. One of our drivers is from Brooklyn and he told me at the dealerships in New Jersey will put the first dent in your car for you to get that out of the way.

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:
5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

The good news, though, is that her driver's license has a recent photo of her on it.  This case will be solved ASAP!

:cheerleader:

It's why I've now gotten away with that trick dozens of time! No one recognizes me from my DL photo (I have a beard now!).

I don't understand why she went to the trunk to get a bottle of alcohol to wipe off the paint.  She should have just blown on it.

It irks me that so many people prefer to video someone doing something illegal rather than doing something about it.  You got the act, the license number, the perp, now use that phone to dial 911 and go block her in so she gets that DUI before she goes and smashes her mirror on somebody's truck.

But I guess if your driving around with a  loose steering wheel cover and busted windshield you aren't too concerned about personal responsibility

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, 12string said:

I don't understand why she went to the trunk to get a bottle of alcohol to wipe off the paint.  She should have just blown on it.

It irks me that so many people prefer to video someone doing something illegal rather than doing something about it.  You got the act, the license number, the perp, now use that phone to dial 911 and go block her in so she gets that DUI before she goes and smashes her mirror on somebody's truck.

But I guess if your driving around with a  loose steering wheel cover and busted windshield you aren't too concerned about personal responsibility

agree 100%