I've been away from the forum for 6 hours

AirwickWithCheese

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I popped in for a little love, maybe a few reactions, even some busting of my chops. 

Zilch.   :(

Russell

6 hours is too long for full engagement, yet not long enough to send search parties.   You need to throw a flare up at 1-hour intervals so we know things are ok.

• Heart 1

Just now, Randomguy said:

6 hours is too long for full engagement, yet not long enough to send search parties.   You need to throw a flare up at 1-hour intervals so we know things are ok.

Is it ok to talk to FeRW at this point?  RO's rather attractive mother.  I won't if you insist but as my friend I'd like to believe you'd leave selfishness at the door when it comes to things between us. 

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Can;t we all just get along, Miss Clara?  I like and appreciate your ability to assume someone else's persona at the drop of a hat. :D

And this is a rare treat to interact with you in real-time!

I'm still jealous of your love and worshipping of RG. I understand it, still, it hurts.    :(

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Is it ok to talk to FeRW at this point?  RO's rather attractive mother.  I won't if you insist but as my friend I'd like to believe you'd leave selfishness at the door when it comes to things between us. 

I would be a horrible friend to sanction this activity, and I believe you are also inflating her attractiveness.  You would be exasperated with her shortly as she got used to you.

6 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

How does anyone "get used to" Cheese?   :huh:

It is an acclimation, but there are important lessons about ignoring red flags that surfaced and stayed on the surface after RO was born.  It would not be a happy match for you.

That said, if you could get her to move to Greenville, I would be happy to move there as well so we could start our window, flooring, and Cabriolet dealership.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I think I said this before, jsharrt, but all your previous movie roles can;t hold a candle to your ingenious performance on Black Jeopardy. :D

I had a good streak going until that final category came up.  Barely got off the set alive.

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2018 at 10:10 AM, Randomguy said:

It is an acclimation, but there are important lessons about ignoring red flags that surfaced and stayed on the surface after RO was born.  It would not be a happy match for you.

That said, if you could get her to move to Greenville, I would be happy to move there as well so we could start our window, flooring, and Cabriolet dealership.

So if Cheese marries feRW and becomes RO's stepfather, would that make him your stepbrother?   :dontknow:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Was that with Wolfie (was that her name?) from the other forum?

I  never know what is real and what is character playing with some of this. Like, did he really blow off SW’s attempt to visit, or is that just a tall tale?

Hard to tell. I liked the photos SWs posted of the meet up.